Monday, April 4, 2011

If You're Every Going To Love Me

Located at Friendship Cemetery in Springdale, AR.

This is the Myers family plot. In the very front of the plot stands this family plot marker.
(The Front)
Sandy
Danny
Joe
Robert
(The Back)
If you're ever going to love me
Love me know, while I can know
All the sweet and tender feelings
Which from real affection flow
Love me now while I am living
Do not wait till I am gone
And then chisel it in marble... Warm
Love words on ice - cold stone.
If you've dear, sweet thoughts about
Me, why not whisper them to me.
Don;t you know 'twould make me happy
And glad as glad could be
If you wait till I am sleeping
Ne'er to waken here again.
There'll be walls of earth between us
And I couldn't hear you then.
So if you love me any,
If it's but a little bit,
Let me know it now while living,
I can own and treasure it.

But now if you hold your head up
And whisper out loud
Your words will come to me
Brought by angels in the clouds.
So don't look upon the ground
And shed tears for me
For I am with my father
In Heaven for all eternity.
And when the day draws near
And it's your turn to come home
I'll be waiting for you here
Standing by God's golden throne.
~Joe Myers

Joe Daniel
Myers
May 24, 1974 - July 4, 1993

Danny Ray
Myers
June 20, 1953 - Sept 4, 2010

Robert Lee
Myers
May 24, 1974 - May 25, 1974

Sandra Sue
Myers
Feb 3, 1951 - Still Alive

No comments:

Post a Comment